RE: slapadd(8), database order

There are two obvious ways to "reverse the DN"...
one is to just write it backwards (uid=kdz,dc=example,dc=com)
becomes (moc=cd,elpmaxe=cd,zdk=diu) the other is to reverse
the SEQUENCE of RDNs (dc=com,dc=example,uid=kdz).  Both
should provide good better "locality" using default btree
ordering routines, but generation costs are different.
Likely the former is cheaper to generate.  One could use
DN->id, but write a ordering function which worked backwards.

Anways, give a btree with such ordering, one can optimize
search by 1) starting at the baseObject and 2) stopping
on first candidate which is not under the baseObject.

This may speed things up.

Kurt