RE: Proxy cache extension for OpenLDAP

Sounds great, but I don't have a PostScript viewer handy, nor the patience at
the moment to parse the PostScript files myself. (Tho I note that 60% of it
is comprised of Times-Roman and Courier font definition.) Any chance you can
supply the source text that you used to generate the PostScript files? Plain
text would be best, HTML would be ok too. (I know, you have drawings in there
and they'll be lost in plain text format. RTF would be OK too, and RTF
supports line-drawing...) In the meantime I'll just browse the patches.