FW: Storing SASL secrets in the directory

Some issues here... The code in passwd_extop only allows the operation to
proceed
if (conn->c_authz_backend is non-NULL and this backend supports extended ops)
or
(conn->c_authz_backend is NULL and we have SASL).

I think this test is in the wrong place, it assumes the extop is only trying
change the password of the bound user, but the extop can specify a target DN
change which may not be the bound user. So the check for c_authz_backend
really
belongs after the req has been parsed, to see if a target DN was given, or if
they're just trying to change their own password.

And, none of the in-directory SASL code is doing ACL checks anywhere. For
sasl_auxprop,
do we just want to check ACL_AUTH on everything we lookup? The code that
currently uses backend_attribute will have to be rewritten to do an internal
search, since the actual entry is needed for access_allowed().