Security Audit of OpenLDAP 2.0.23

Hi,

the SuSE Security Team has recently performed a security audit of OpenLDAP
2.0.23.  I will start submitting the issues that were found during the
audit through the ITS, soon.

Version 2.0.23 was used, because that was the latest stable version, when
the audit was started. Most of the issue that where found should apply to
2.0.25 as well (some of them might as apply to 2.1.2, I will note that in
the specifc tickets).

--
Ralf Haferkamp

SuSE Linux AG                                    - The Linux Experts -
Deutschherrnstrasse 15-19                         http://www.suse.com
D-90429 Nuernberg, Germany                        Tel: +49-911-74053-0