In-directory changelogs

I've implemented draft-good-ldap-changelog-03.txt in the current OpenLDAP
HEAD. Whilst I'm aware that the replication goal is to have LCUP support
(although this seems to have disappeared from the TODO list), there has been
discussion on this list in the past regarding simple changelog support.

Would there still be interest in getting this functionality into the OpenLDAP
code? If so, I'd be happy to submit my patch for inclusion - it currently
needs some polishing in terms of configuration, and publishing changeLog
location in the rootDSE.

Cheers,

Simon.
--
Simon Wilkinson            <simon@sxw.org.uk>          http://www.sxw.org.uk
"I assure you the thought never even crossed my mind, lord."