Re: ValuesReturnFilter

Another thing, but maybe something I can leave for someone else
to do, is to rework ldapsearch(1) option usage.  We'll run out
of letters very quickly if each control takes two.  My
thoughts are to use -E/-e to specify key/value pairs for
each control.  For matched values, some like:
	-E !mv=((cn=foo)(sn=bar))

where the ! indicated criticality if present.  Then multiple
controls can share the -e option.  That is,
	-E !mv=((cn=foo)(sn=bar)) -E dupent=xxxx

-E would be for op-specific (search in this case) versus
other controls (for setup operations such as bind/starttls).

Kurt