RE: SASL EXTERNAL

I have added ldap_ucs_to_utf8s to handle this. It also handles the ASN.1
BMPString and UniversalString formats as well. Unfortunately the existing
ldap_x_wcs_to_utf8s was not directly usable for this purpose because (a)
there is no guarantee that a wchar_t is big enough to hold 32 bits and (b)
there is no specification of the byte order within a wchar_t. I have tested
the new code with some 8-bit characters, please give it a try.