Re: Follow-up: Re: Too many tokens?

On Tue, Apr 23, 2002 at 04:35:19PM +0200, Pierangelo Masarati wrote:
% MAXARGS is a macro defined in servers/{slapd,slurpd}/config.c
% that is used to create an automatic array of char *; you might
% turn the array into a global, dynamically resized array starting
% from MAXSIZE that is later changed to some value read from the
% file; note that the config parsing file must start with some
% reasonable default (500 should suffice), and the change should
% take place carefully because while reading you're still using
% the values held in the array you realloc.

I've patched HEAD to dynamically grow cargv as much as needed. The patch
seems sane and I've done some (admittedly basic) testing, which has gone
fine. I'd like to get some more eyes on it; it's available at
http://horde.net/~jwm/software/openldap-dyngrow.patch.

Where should I go from here to have this committed? Open an ITS?

thanks,
john
--
John Morrissey          _o            /\         ----  __o