NEW_LOGGING

While digging through looking for all the subsystem names for the "debug"
directive it occurred to me that this NEW_LOGGING is a bit out of control.
The only way to generate an exhaustive list of subsystem names is to grep
the entire source tree.

Also, this new logging mechanism will cause a noticable performance hit
when it's compiled in, since it must do string-based searches on every
invocation, just to decide if it needs to do any work or not. There are
numeric subsystem IDs in ldap_log.h, which would be fine if they were
being used, but nothing uses them.

I guess I wasn't paying attention before, but shouldn't we be using these
numeric subsystem IDs instead of arbitrary character strings?