RE: Cyrus SASL 2 is no good

More details - the slap_sasl_canonicalize function gets called before the
plugin looks up the user's secret. So, we've turned the SASL username into
a full DN already, and then (e.g.) MD5-Digest tries to find that string
in the sasldb, which fails.

It looks like there's no good way to handle this. In Cyrus 1.5 the
canonicalization was done inside the slap_sasl_authorize() callback, and
apparently the user's secret was already checked before this call, so the
username we finally output is just stored and not processed any further.