RE: ITS#1679 gentle SIGHUP handling

It occurs to me that entry caching could give you an old view of things but
I wouldn't expect it to be a major issue, most sessions are pretty short
lived as it is. For services that keep a single long-lived session open, it
would be useful to give them some kind of indication that they ought to
close and re-open the session. Not sure how that should work.

It may be a good idea to have the frontend return UNWILLING_TO_PERFORM on
all new update requests once a gentle shutdown has started. It still
wouldn't address the problem of long-lived read-only sessions though...