ACI parsing bug

I've found a problem in 2.1 ACIs which may impact other stuff.

an access rule of this sort

access to *
by aci read

causes aclparse.c to attempt to use the default ACI attribute,
"slap_schema.si_ad_aci", but this is initialized only __AFTER__
the configuration is read, by slap_schema_check(). This causes
a cure dump while reading the access line, but I guess the same
problem may occur elsewhere with other built-in attributes.

I don't quite understand the logic of this attribute initialization,
it looks quite involved, so I don't think I can come out with
a clean fix in short times (mainly beacuse I don't see all its
implications). ACIs can still be used by forcing

access to *
by aci=OpenLDAPaci read

They seem to work fine, although I didn't stress them.

Pierangelo.

Dr. Pierangelo Masarati               | voice: +39 02 2399 8309
Politecnico di Milano                 | mailto:pierangelo.masarati@polimi.it
via La Masa 34, 20156 Milano, Italy   | http://www.aero.polimi.it/~masarati