Re: CRL downloding from LDAP server.

Please note that this list is reserved for discussions
regarding the development of OpenLDAP Software.  You
post should be directed to a more appropriate forum,
such as the general LDAP mailing list <ldap@umich.edu>.
See http://www.openldap.org/lists/ for OpenLDAP list
charters and other information.