RE: back-bdb quirk?

Pierangelo reported that his problems occurred on the 16384th add. The
BDB_IDL_DB_SIZE was 65534, so changing that would have no impact on
the problem. Most likely the issue is setting a large enough BDB cachesize
for your data set. You need to make sure that the cachesize can fit
your entire working set at once. For a 10000 entry database I set the
cachesize to 2MB.