Re: OpenLDAP / win32

At 01:24 AM 2002-03-16, Voglmaier, Reinhard Erich wrote:
>Here I am back again with question I posted time ago and I read a number of
>posts also.
>
>As I know there's around a number of ports on Windows NT, Windows2000 and so
>on.
>Would it possible to host a working win32 port on the official OpenLDAP site?

I assume by 'port' here you mean a pre-packaged binary
distribution of the software as opposed to the source
distribution of the software which has been ported to
numerous platforms.

We don't distribute any pre-packaged binary distribution
for any platform.  There are a number of reasons for this.
Most significantly, we just don't have the resources to
distribute binary distributions for all supported platforms
and it would be inappropriate to be selective.

Kurt