DN Index creation failed.

Hi,

Im new to the list, so please bare with me if my lack of articulation
skills become to apparent.

I currently working on an OpenLDAP setup with 1 master LDAP server and
to replicas. Everthing was running smoothly undtil yesterday, when we suddenly
go some weird error out of Net::LDAP when using the add feature.

DN index generation failed

Now... Im thinking.. The DN indexes are probably taken care of by slapd
implicitly, the DN beeing the primary key and all, so how do I repair my LDAP
tree, so that I may once again add etries.

---
Jesper Dalberg,
Cybercity