Re: help! (openldap backend)

If I understand your post properly, you want to use the OpenLDAP
server as a backend for a registry application.  I note that discussing
use of any LDAP server (in general) for a particular application
is more appropriately discussed on the U-Mich general LDAP
mailing list.  If you have use questions specific to OpenLDAP
software, those should be take to the OpenLDAP software mailing
list.

This list is reserved for the discussions regarding the
development of OpenLDAP itself.

Mailing list information can be found at:
        http://www.openldap.org/lists/

Kurt