Re: attribute sent multiple times

On Tue, Mar 05, 2002 at 03:43:45PM -0800, Jeff Costlow wrote:
> <switching to devel mailing list>
> Ok, this isn't so cool anymore, "attribute provided more than once" is breaking more of my client code when run against 2.0.23.  I am using the contrib/ldapc++ code, and it is easy to get multiple attributes in that code.

I am currently working on a fix for the C++ library, that addresses exactly
this issue. It just needs some more testing. I hope to be able to check it
in tonight. Stay tuned.

--
Ralf Haferkamp

SuSE GmbH                                        - The Linux Experts -
Deutschherrnstrasse 15-19                         http://www.suse.com
D-90429 Nuernberg, Germany                        Tel: +49-911-74053-0