RE: partial replication of entries/attributes

Well, I've patched this such that if specific objectClasses are
in the filter list, then only those values of objectClass will be
propagated in the log.

I've checked that this works as intended with a modified copy of the test011
stuff. There's another potential issue since only explicitly listed
attributes
will be replicated; even if the complete objectClass is replicated it won't
have any of the operational attributes (like for lastmod, etc.). And
currently
it doesn't work to add "+" to the filter list because str2anlist doesn't
know
what that means. Perhaps it should.