RE: ACL Performance (caching on object basis) (ITS#1523)

I've looked thru it, there are still some details that could be
cleaned up. I think this code does too much work if all you want
is to speed up send_search_entry, and there is a simpler way to
accomplish that, as Kurt has described in previous posts.

As far as individual details: there is no need to pass ACLCache ** to
access_allowed, it would be better if it were just ACLCache * and would
save one indirection and NULL test. The ACLCache itself can be a local
structure, no need to malloc it. The individual list elements would still
be malloced and managed as before.

That's what I see at the moment, will wait to hear from others...