Re: LDAP Dev Questions ...

This post is OFF TOPIC here.  This list is reserved for
discussions regarding the development of OpenLDAP Software.
Discussions regarding the use of OpenLDAP Software, including
SDKs, should be directed to the openldap-software mailing list.

The answers to most of your questions can be found in the
FAQ and/or the archives of the openldap-software mailing list.

Thansk, Kurt