Re: JLDAP modernization

Dane,

Unless someone else has heartburn over this, I
feel that it time to drop support for jdk 1.1.8.
Any who require this compatibility can checkout code
using the Feb 2002 release tag.  The Internet Draft
specifies compatibility with 1.1.8 or 1.2.  Does
compatibility with 1.2 cause you a hurdle?

-Steve

>>> "Dane Foster" <dfoster@equitytg.com> 18-Jan-02 4:19:22 PM >>>
Hi Steve.  I'm at it again.  One of the biggest hurdles I'm facing is
the
backward compatibility issue with JDK 1.x.  For my own use (within my
company) I'm going to take advantage of JDK 1.3.x where possible.  I
know
this means my changes can't be added to the current tree but if you
are
interested nonetheless in the code I can forward it on to you.  Let me
know.

Dane Foster
http://www.equitytg.com
954.360.9800