RE: Default Pretty Form of DNs

Yeah, this is a fairly intensive task. It should go a bit easier now
that all of the backends inherit their prototypes from slap.h; less
work to tweak individual functions' calling sequences.

I updated bind with struct bervals. For most of the backends there's
not much else needed. For back-bdb and back-ldbm things will need a
refresh when the rest of their internals are adapted.