Re: back-monitor problems

> Pierangelo,
>
> Thanks for the reply.  Since I posted, I've discovered I need the -x option
> when using ldapsearch.  Then I can read the cn=monitor branch.  Now it seems
> I'll just have to code up the currentTime attribute, which is all I need
> from cn=monitor.

Very annoying bug :) you should disable sasl if you're not using it.

As you may note, the entries in back-monitor can be static or dynamic;
the currentTime one will surely have to be dynamic (i.e. destroy it
rather than caching it).

Unfortunately I didn't spend enough time in adding useful comments,
I hope you can find your way in that code.  Feel free to ask in case
of problems.

Pierangelo.