Re: back-monitor problems

Consider that it is VERY experimental; it works fine with me since I first
committed it, and (I know) it is of little use because it contains very
plain info at present.  I never had significant feedback and short of time
to develop it.  Can you give more specific clues?  If I remeber correctly,
you need to specify a "database monitor" somewhere in the slapd.conf
(the ordering doesn't matter) to enable monitoring.

One of the features I'd like to add is the write permission to a log
subentry, to allow dynamic change of the log level.

Pierangelo.