OpenLDAP and PostgreSQL

Hi,

There's a long time that I'm searching how to have OpenLDAP working
with PostgreSQL. I've previously done some works that I discuss with
Dmitry Kovalev but that what not enougth to have it fully available.

I've found the way now and want to know if the development team is
interested
to have it fully integrated into the OpenLDAP distribution as many
people
want it to work.

I can provide all patches, the rdbms_depend directory, a HOWTO and
a live example of this that can be taken for other database too. Some
of these patches can also help to have more portability to other
database...

Best regards

Gilles DAROLD (Service Informatique SAMSE)
e-mail : mailto:gdarold@samse.fr
Tel  : 04.76.85.77.08 - Fax : 04.76.85.57.10