Re: Unable to Connect to Mysql Server by using iODBC Driver Manager

Are you using a precompiled version of iodbc ? In that case you better
have to
compile you own... What OS are you running ?

"Chaudhary, Prem Shankar" wrote:

> Hi,
>         Thanks a lot for ur immediate response & help.I tried that & worked but
> still I am not able to connect to Mysql Server.
>
>         Now it is giving error message like this :
>
> [iODBC][Driver Manager]Driver's SQLAllocEnv() failed, SQLSTATE=IM004
>
> Its also dumping core.
> I also tried strace -s 128 -f -e trace=open ./odbctest, but its giving error ::
> ERROR Unable to open /dev/log.
>
> Pl help me out of this.
>
> Thanks,
> prem

Gilles DAROLD (Service Informatique SAMSE)
e-mail : mailto:gdarold@samse.fr
Tel  : 04.76.85.77.08 - Fax : 04.76.85.57.10