Re: Build of current OPENLDAP_REL_ENG_2 fails

Pierangelo Masarati wrote:

> Michael Ströder wrote:
> >
> > Build of current release branch fails:
> >
> > cc -I/usr/local/krb5/include -I /usr/local/Berkeley-DB/include -O3
> > -I../../../include -I../../../include -I.. -I./..
> > -I/usr/local/krb5/include -I /usr/local/Berkeley-DB/include -O3 -c
> > modrdn.c -o modrdn.o
> > modrdn.c: In function `ldbm_back_modrdn':
> > modrdn.c:377: `desc' undeclared (first use in this function)
> > modrdn.c:377: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
>
> Code in HEAD has been improved by postponing allocation after
> successful check.  Perhaps we should apply the whole patch to
> REL_ENG code.  However the current fix by Kurt is OK in that
> it compiles and behaves correctly. However I think it leaks
> a Modifications structure in case the access test fails.

At the moment the build is done correctly but make test fails with
the following message in my syslog:

slapd[31963]: could not open config file "./schema/vendor.schema" -
absolute path?

Hmm, did I mess up my locally checked-out CVS dir or something
similar? I already removed tests/ and retrieved it again from CVS
but no sucess.

Ciao, Michael.