Problems with openldap with oracle as backend

Hello,
 I am using Openldap-2.0.11 with oracle as backend.
 I am using unixODBC driver manager with easysoft driver.
 I have some problems:
 I had to make some changes to backsql/modify.c to make the ldapsearch
 working. The backsql_BindRowAsString function does not seem to work
 correctly. I used to get oc_map_id values as 0. So, I replaced the
 backsql_BindRowAsString with seperate calls to SQLBindCol and this
 worked for me. Is this a bug with the original code ?

 Secondly, when I try to run ldap_add i get error "Inconsistent
 datatypes". I
 traced this error to be the error during the call of the
 create_person stored procedure.

 I have tested this with oracle 8.0.4 and 8.1.5 and on both i get the
 same error. Do I need to do something to make ldapsearch, ldapadd,
 ldapdelete work correctly.

Any help is highly appreciated.
Regards,
Atul.

  /||\   Atul Deopujari
 /_|| |  M.Tech Student,
/  ||/   Department of Computer Science and Engineering,
Indian Institute of Technology,  Bombay,
India. 400 076
Hostel #1 Room #223