Re: ldap_str2dn etc.

> Actually, I think the simple upshot is that you can forget
> multi-valued DCE RDNs if it makes it simpler, otherwise use
> commas.

No problem: I made string parsing dependent on the style that is
requested (maybe I'll try to add self-detection as well). Special
tokens like AVA separators are defined by independent macros so
I can easily use commas instead of plusses.

Thanks for the reference, though.  I'll try to figure out all the
other specials (e.g. escape char and so).

Pierangelo.