suffixalias not implemented in add.c

Hi,

I'am asking me why suffixalias is not supported for the ADD operation.
Doing a grep shows support in every other operation besides ADD:

# grep suffix_alias *.c
bind.c:         ndn = suffix_alias( be, ndn );
compare.c:      ndn = suffix_alias( be, ndn );
delete.c:       ndn = suffix_alias( be, ndn );
modify.c:       ndn = suffix_alias( be, ndn );
modrdn.c:               nnewSuperior = suffix_alias( be, nnewSuperior );
modrdn.c:       ndn = suffix_alias( be, ndn );
search.c:       nbase = suffix_alias( be, nbase );

It seems to be straightforward to add support for SuffixAlias in add.c.
Are there any Reasons I might not oversee, why SuffixAlias schould not be
supported with ADD?

regards,
--
Lars Uffmann, <lars.uffmann@mediaways.net>, fon: +49 5246 80 1330