man pages and deprecated API routines

I'm updating some man pages and I'm wondering whether I should mark
routines that are deprecated in draft-ietf-ldapext-ldap-c-api-xx.txt
as such in the man pages. Do we want to warn people so that we at
some point in the distant future can remove them?

I'm also a bit in doubt how best to group things, what routines to put
together in what pages and so on, but I just commit something, and then
you hopefully have a look and let me know if you disagree.

Stig