Re: SASLv2

>   They just released cyrus-sasl 2.0.3-BETA which is a SASLv2.
> I have tried to use it with Openldap 2.0.11 but found some
> problem with mismatched prototypes during compilation. Anyone
> tracking the latest SASL ??

Yes, the new SASL has some changes in the API. Some work is going to have
to be done on OpenLDAP to use the new version. There are several
improvements to SASL, such as accounting for methods that require the
client to send the first challenge, or the server to send the last. It
also allows for statically linked in methods so the client and server
don't have to scrounge around on the disk dynamically loading
authentication libraries.

-Mark Adamson
 Carnegie Mellon