PERLDAP Bind problem

Is there anybody worked on meta-directory product ISOCORE ? I am facing a
problem in PERLDAP 0.24 version (Net::LDAP module ).

  I have a script running in join engine . in that perl script i am
connecting to 4 directory servers at a time to process info. Iam unable to
get all 4 directory connection and binding at one time . Iam only getting
two directory connection and bind , the remainging two directory server
say's when i try to bind say's "LDAP_OPERATION_ERROR" .

   I appriciate any kind of suggestion . We are very in critical position,we
have to solve this problem asap .

 thanks in advance
-S-
contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
of the original message.