Problem between ldappasswd and replication

Hello,
I 'm using openldap 2.0.11 and all is ok except when I use ldappasswd to
change any password,
nothing appear in replica log, so my slave server are not synchronize. ( we
can notice that's other
modification , if i update  an other value by other way (ldapclient) all
synchrinisation is ok.

Is it normal ?

Thanks a lot
NP