Re: manual updates: volunteer(s) needed

At 08:21 AM 6/12/2001, Gary Frederick wrote:
>Would I be able to update some of pages in section 3 if I found examples, ran them and then checked the man pages?

Manuals should primarily be updated by examining:
        1) the IETF LDAPext draft C API specification (in doc/drafts),
        2) the implementation (-lldap), and
        3) examples (namely client/tools).

>If so, where should I look for examples?
>       will the version I am using cause problems?

There are small differences between HEAD and OPENLDAP_REL_ENG_2 (2.0.x).
In general, documentation (as with contributed code) should be written
for HEAD.