Re: where are the logs getting stored

The slapd process writes output to STDERR when you give it the debugging
switch -d <level>.  For example, "slapd -d 256"  will show what requests
were being made to the server.  You can then redirect the output to any
log file you'd like

	csh>  slapd -d 256 >&  /usr/openldap/logs/slapd &

Also, note that this list is for discussion of developmental issues.
Software use questions should go to the "software" mailing list.

  Mark Adamson
  Carnegie Mellon