OpenLDAP Oracle OCI8 backend

Hi,

I created an Oracle OCI8 backend. I'd like for all of you who are interested
to look over it for comments.

This backend does directly with Oracle what other people would do using
back-shell or back-tcl. It tries to match the filter as wanted by the
client, and replaces it with an SQL query. That's all.

It's a bit of a hack at some places, I will do some cleaning up in the next
few weeks. The most important is that it doesn't eat memory.

The patch is about 375kB (mostly because of the modified configure).

 http://www.a1.nl/~elfrink/back-oci8/

---------- Have a nice day! ----------
Robin Elfrink <robin@a1.nl>
A3 Enschede B.V.