OFF TOPIC Posts (Was: Question on LDAP client?)

At 01:35 AM 5/25/01, gwcom wrote:
>Dear all,
>
>I use the clients gq, ldapbrowser and find they are useful.
>But if I want to browser the LDAP directory information or
>modify them on the web(localhost/intenet), does any web
>ldap client avaliable to do this??

Please note that this list is reserved for discussions
regarding the development of OpenLDAP.

Your recent posts are all OFF TOPIC.  Please direct
them elsewhere.  Questions regarding the use of
OpenLDAP Software should be directed to the
openldap-software mailing list.  General LDAP questions
should be directed to a general mailing list such
as the ldap@umich.edu list.

See <http://www.openldap.org/lists/> for more info.

Kurt