1.2.12 & 2.0.8 ready for release, please test

I believe both 1.2.12 (OPENLDAP_REL_ENG_1_2) and 2.0.8
(OPENLDAP_REL_ENG_2) are basically ready for release.
I hope to release both later this week.  As I'd like to
move OPENLDAP_STABLE to 2.0.8 shortly after its release.
Any testing you can do before release of 2.0.8 is greatly
appreciated.  As normal, the current release engineering
versions are only available directly from the repository.
See http://www.openldap.org/software/repo.html for details.
See the CHANGES for details of what's changed.

Please use our Issue Tracking System <http://www.openldap.org/its/>
to report any problems which you may find in your testing.

Enjoy!  Kurt