Re: back-sql improvements (was: Slapd frontend performance issues)

At 02:52 PM 4/10/01 +0400, Dmitry Kovalev wrote:
>Kurt, if you think that too much back-sql specifics is bad for this list - I
>could arrange a temporal list for this, and post only results to
>openldap-devel.

Discussions regarding the development of back-sql or any other
component of OpenLDAP is within scope of this list.  In fact,
I encourage this list to be used for all development of
OpenLDAP issues.

(Use issues, which this is not, of course belong on the software
list).