Re: POSIX threads

It's been a while since I looked at the 5.1 docs, but I believe they mention
some bug fixes in the thread libraries.  So an OS upgrade is probably
warranted.  However, do make sure you have a backup of the system, and
especially anything you've customized, such as mail etc., as some of that will
get overwrittin (eg. if you've built a custom sendmail and installed it in the
standard location) during the upgrade.  Actually, you may have to upgrade to
4.0g before going to 5.1.  Anyway, read up on thread libraries in the upgrade
kits.

Randy