POSIX threads

Hello,

I know that for OpenLDAP version 1.x there is a requirement that the thread
library may not be preemptive. Can someone tell me if this is also the case
for 2.x versions? I ask this because I have problems with a crashing
OpenLDAP on a Compaq Alpha Tru64 UNIX platform (OSF). This only happens
under high load (100+ accesses per second). Maybe someone has experience
with this and can help me? I have compiled it with  the -without-threads
flag and then it runs fine. But that does not satisfy me because offcourse I
want to know why it crashes with pthreads.

Regards,
Herman Meerlo

	Herman Meerlo
	Software Developer Wireless Service Broker

	CMG Wireless Data Solutions (Netherlands) B.V.

	Hengelosestraat 501
	7521 AG Enschede
	P.O. Box  268
	7500 AG Enschede