Re: backend_check_restrictions()

At 07:57 PM 4/1/01 +0800, Yi-Min Tan wrote:
>I am developing a acl mechanism for openldap. can somebody tell me about the
>purpose of the function backend_check_restrictions()

backend_check_restrictions() is called to check certain
administrative restrictions, such as those set by allow, disallow,
requires, and security configuration directives.  It's also used to
check restrictions upon controls.  It is not used to implement
access control model.  For this, see acl.c and aclparse.c.

Kurt