recent change to backend.c

I'm sure I just missed something obvious, but I just built the
current sources, and ran the tests, and test001 failed with the
message that the database (o=University of Michigan,c=US) not
configured for (ou=People, o=University of Michigan, c=US).  I
took a look at select_backend, and found a new check for a
separator.  When it finds one, it continues.  Which means it
skips that backend.  So if the backend has a suffix of
(o=University of Michigan,c=US), and you try to add
(ou=People, o=University of Michigan, c=US), you don't find
a backend for it.

Gary D. Williams
Sr. System Developer, Distributed Technologies
SAS
(919) 531-4059

SAS... The Power to Know