Re: OPENLDAP_REL_ENG_2 -> 2.0.8

We've got the Kerberos IV kbind support in OpenLDAP 2.0.6 working fine here.
At some point in the reasonably near future, we're hoping to move our
widely deployed OpenLDAP 1.2.11 over to 2.x.  This will be much more difficult
if kbind has been ripped out.  As such, we're willing to continue supporting
it.

:wes