RE: New Debug

Has any thought been put into creating a more open debugging style?  In
other words, have a debug API that allows administrator of the server  to
specify the debug function that would handle formatting and outputting of
the debug messages.    My question stems from the fact that I needed to
change the Debug macro so that debug errors/trace statements were reported
in the same way that my backend db reported error/trace messages.  Thus all
error/trace statements ended up in the same output location.  Does anyone
else see a need for something like this?

Thanks,
Karen Loth  Lucent Technologies - Tools and Platforms Development
(614)860-2126       kkloth@lucent.com