Re: RDBMS backend

At 05:20 PM 12/5/00 -0500, David Parker wrote:
>I am new to this list, so apologies if this is an old question.

Please note that there is an archive of this list which you
can use to obtain answers to old questions.

>Has an rdbms-based implementation been done?

Yes, back-sql.

>If so, is there an agreed upon
>relational schema that folks have been using?

See slapd/back-sql documents.

>What would the starting point
>in the code be if one were to start implementing something like this?

slapd/back-sql

Also note that software use (including back-sql) question should
be directed to the software mailing list.  This list is reserved
for discussion regarding the development of openldap software.

Kurt