Re: crash: cyrus-imapd -> sasl -> pam -> pam_ldap -> libldap-2.x -> sasl

On the reentrancy issue... I don't think libldap is reentrant as well.

libsasl has an sasl_init and sasl_done functions.  libsasl should
likely have a initialization counter instead of a boolean.  sasl_init()
increments the counter and sasl_done should decrement the counter.
Work done by these routines would be on 0->1 and 1->0 transitions,
respectively.

Doing this for libldap is more difficult as we don't have such
functions...

Kurt