Re: OpenLDAP TO DO list

At 08:35 AM 11/8/00 -0600, Gerald Carter wrote:
>I would like to volunteer to help update the admin guide and man
>pages.

Great.

>Anyone in particular I should coordinate with on this?

No.  Documentation changes should be coordinated just like source
code changes.  If you have small changes to propose, just submit
a patch (using the Issue Tracking System).  If you more significant
changes to offer, such as a new chapter for the Admin Guide, it's
best to discuss your proposal on this list.

BTW, the admin guide sources are in the repo.  See the developer's
guide for details.

>Anyone else working on these currently (so I don't duplicate
>effort).

I am not aware of anyone making significant changes to docs at
this time.

Kurt